If function in Sketchup Dynamic is used a lot and is quite simple, the structure is similar to Exel’s If function, this lesson will take practical examples to allow users to change the type of cabinet door. Flat styles, framed styles, glass doors, etc. Practical examples will help you quickly grasp the structure and use of the If function in Sketchup.
Download Example Modles:
- Understand the basic structure of the IF function
- OR and And in the IF function
- IF function has many conditions
Steps to take:
- Step 1: Reuse the File cabinet door in the previous lesson
- Step 2: Set up each type of cabinet
- Step 3: Set up the drop down list
- Step 4: Set conditions for each component
- If the IF function has many conditions, you can copy and write in Notepad to see clearly the syntax, if many times it is quite difficult to read.