Create a Dynamic Component object with the Copies Attribute that automatically copies the object, this attribute is often used when drawing Handrails, Fences, Multi-trays shelves, tiling … This is one of the most powerful features of Sketchup Dynamic that makes Models highly customizable.
Downloan Example Models:
- Proficient in the Copies Attribute
- Draw a fence when resized, the objects automatically copy.
- The Copies Attribut is the number of components multiplied.
- Copies Attribute value> 0, the object has been copied but you can not see because the location of all objects overlap. Therefore, it is necessary to set the location of the remaining copy objects.
- Positioning function for Copies object: For example, if you want the objects to run in the X direction, then X = (first object value) + copy * (Distance). Similar to the remaining dimensions if desired.