The Dynamic Sketchup model is the same as the normal model, except that the components are bound to each other in size. Therefore you cannot move or change the components inside. Only the way to remove the dynamic feature can be edited manually.
Edit secondary components in main group
- Double click to full component, next double click to component which to edit manual
- Using basic tool sketchup to draw from design ideas
- Delete line or arc line, plane which do not use
Clean Dynamic Feature of models
Click the Clean Dynamic tool in 3dshouse plugin This tool will clean files, delete hidden objects, process panels, delete dynamic feature. After running this tool, the sketchup file will no longer have dynamic features and you can edit it manually as usual.
In fact, you only need 1 click and do not need to care too much, but explain clearly below for you to better understand the process. Also you can use this tool with the model you draw yourself.
Features and progress of the tool:
- Delete unused objects (components, layers, materials).
- Delete hidden objects.
- Explode all Components leaving only Groups
- Erase the edges in the middle of the plate, connecting the panels. (at this time, abf will receive cut, chamfered panels, etc…)
- Remove dynamic feature (makes it easy to edit manually).