Drawer drawers in Sketcup are very time consuming, especially when it is necessary to draw precisely to deploy a furniture production drawing. The fastest and most accurate way to draw drawers is to use Dynamic Sketchup. The 3dshouse Dynamic plugin already has a Dynamic drawer model library. It only takes a few seconds to set the parameters to draw the correct drawer.
Feature of drawers:
- Scale captures precise points and automatically calculates drawer size.
- Change the size of the drawert : height, depth, width
- Adjust the number of drawers.
- Clearance for sliding rails of drawer.
- The bottom of the drawer has 3 options: The bottom covers the side boards, the bottom is inset the side boards, the bottom just fits the envelope into the front and back.
- Adjust the drawer thickness and bottom position.
- Adjust the height of the front board of drawers.
- Adjusting the number of dividers inside the drawer, these compartments have a self-inserted yin and yang wood joint.
Features of drawer front doors:
- Scale captures the exact point and automatically calculates the front door size.
- Change the size of the front doors height, depth, width and thickness.
- Adjust the number.
- The gap of the door. Often used when the door is inset the cabinet.
- Adjust the handle position.
- Easy to replace the handle.