The begin lessons are free, you can try starting to learn the basics and see if the course is right for you. From the 8th post the content is restricted to members who purchase the course.
- Lesson 01 : Is Sketchup Dynamic Components really effective?
- Lesson 02: Sketchup Dynamic Components Attributes List Explanation
- Lesson 03: How to create Dynamic Components in Sketchup : Simple Shelf Example
- Lesson 04: Sketchup how to make resizable rotable Dynamic Cabinet Doors
- Lesson 05: How to make Dynamic Resizable Rotatable Doors in Sketchup
- Lesson 06: Sketchup make a Dynamic Component Copies: Simple Fence Example
- Lesson 07: Sketchup Dynamic Copies in multiple directions : Tiles Floor
- Lesson 08: How to change Material in Setchup Dynamic (Select From List and Onclick Attribute)
- Lesson 09: How to Create Dynamic Drawers in Sketchup : Resizable Movement Feature
- Lesson 10: Sketchup Dynamic Components if statement : Change Door Handle Position Example
- Lesson 11: How to make Dynamic Raised Panel Cabinet Door in Sketchup : Not easy at all
- Lesson 12: Handling Crashes Dynamic Components Sketchup
Video in the course cannot be downloaded. This is the onine course you need to be connected to the internet to learn.[/ su_spoiler]
Each account is only for 1 user, and can be used on many different devices such as computers, phones. When the same account accesses at the same time 2 different locations, only activate with the latest access.[/ su_spoiler]
Steps to order:
- Clicking the "Add to Cart" button will lead to the checkout page
- In the checkout page you log in with facebook or google.
- Make online payments and you can view all the lessons.